Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Damn You Snacking

Sometimes it is a serious struggle to not snack after I have used all my calories up for the day.  No joke.  It's like I am having an argument in my head back and worth about whether or not I should.  At an appt right now but after this I'm going to the movies with James.  I really struggled with not bringing a snack.  I used all my calories up with dinner.... so I shouldn't.  It was like that image of the little angel and devil on my shoulder arguing back and forth.  I did good though.  Didn't bring a snack.  Staying strong.  Gonna lose these extra 6-7 pounds I put on. If I stick to the plan I will.... but man once you break your good habit it's so hard to get it back.  Ugh.  Keeping the faith though.... I got this baby!!! 

No comments:

Wearing Shorts

Today I wore shorts.  This may not seem like a big deal, after all I've worn shorts before, these exact ones to be precise. But today wa...